The Must Try 4-Herb, 4-Step Pasta Recipe
To top all other herb recipes buzzing in the internet today, check out this savory 4-herb, 4-step pasta brought to us by Tony and Stephanie Tantillo. Because this lighter summer pasta uses fresh, seasonal ingredients, you will not only enjoy it but would crave for more of it thereafter.
You will need:
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh basil
- Fresh sage
- Summer squash, julliened
- 1/2 lb pasta
- Salt to taste
- Extra virigin olive oil, as needed
For the preparation:
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In a pan, lightly sauté the squash and begin adding herbs except for the basil.
- Add in the pasta and a small scoop of pasta water, sauté together.
- Add in fresh ripped basil. Serve hot.
See the video below to learn more about this interesting 4-herb, 4-step pasta recipe!
See more at http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/08/18/tantillo-4-herb-pasta-recipe/